Thamesreach invites you to join us for a weekend event with opportunities for the good folks of these Isles and visitors from afar to test their skills in many forms, to try new pastimes and to enjoy feasting and merriment.
In addition to archery, armoured combat, fencing and arts and sciences there will be a period team sporting challenge open to all ages and hustings for the election of Thamesreach’s first mayor and sheriff.
Site: Scout Park, Gordon Road, London N11 2PB (see map below)
Conveniently close to Bounds Green underground station on the Piccadilly line, which has good connections to mainline rail and airports. Car parking is available on site.
Access to the site will be available from 4pm Friday. As we have the site until mid-afternoon on Sunday there will be brunch and scheduled activities until midday on Sunday before clean-up begins.
There are plenty of bunk beds and a field (plus toilets and showers) will be available for those who wish to camp. Attending all of Saturday’s activities, including feast, as a day-trip is also possible.
- Full weekend adult, with early bird discount for payment made before August 11 – £45
- Full weekend adult, paying after August 11 – £55
- Aged 16 and under – £30
- Aged six and under – FREE
- Family Cap, with early bird discount – £120
- Family Cap, paying after August 11 – £140
- Camper, with early bird discount – £40
- Camper, paying after August 11 – £50
- Saturday daytripper – includes meals and all activities – £30
Reservations are confirmed by full payment or sending flight/ferry booking confirmation, as per the instructions that will be sent after completing the form.
Steward: Cecily Arderne (Jane Mackenzie)
Address: 25 Lambert Road, London
Phone: 07789 748568
Reservations steward: Shirin Duxt Feroz (Sarah Brider)
Marshal in Charge: TBC
Head Cook: Emoni de la Fere (Emoni Hansson)
More details will be added, so watch this space.